In Loving Memory of Mom...: Hallmark...

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hallmark...

Today I went to the Hallmark store to pick up some cards. By the way this is Mom's favorite store. I could literally set her free in there and she would stay for hours...LOL. I found it to be so much harder than I thought it would be. I was really having a difficult time in there. Christmas decorations were everywhere and their boxed holiday cards were on display. Oh, how I wish I could go the the Hallmark store with her just one more time. How I could tell her that she has enough cards and that she didn't need any more stickers.

Hallmark has out this year's Singing Snowman and friends. We have the whole collection so how could I pass it up? I couldn't and Mom wouldn't want me to....so here's to our new Christmas decoration!

~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007