In Loving Memory of Mom...: Someone better get a move one...

Friday, March 14, 2008

Someone better get a move one...


Well Easter is a little over a week away and someone, who shall remain nameless (me), has better get her caboose into gear. We have over 20 probably close to 30 people coming for Easter and let's just say I haven't done a thing to prepare yet. By now my mother would have some sort of list as to what we were gonna eat...me...nope. I did find Mom's list from last year. She always made lists. So now at least I have something to go on. John has vowed to make the Minesta soup or as I refer to it "weed soup". I always teased my Mom about it. The soup is actually made from dandelions. That's right those "weeds" that grow in your grass, on the side of the parkways...all over. I remember last year going shopping for the dandelions. Mom, Me, Teresa and Matthew went to the vegetable stand. We had a great time. I wish that we could do that again but this year's trip I will be solo. It will be sad but my Mom would be pleased to know that we are going to make it. Well I'm off to make my own list...it's a family tradition :)

~Christine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007