In Loving Memory of Mom...: 16 Months...

Friday, October 10, 2008

16 Months...

16 Months today, how can it be?
How can it be that you have gone away?
Why you left, we will never know.
16 Months today, our lives forever changed.
~~~~~~~~~~
Some days it's just doesn't seem real to me. I go to pick up the phone and call her. I think of something and think Mom would want to know this. But this is real. She isn't here with us on earth. She is watching us from above. I feel guilt on days like today. I got up, went to work and went about my day but 16 months ago my world was flipped upside down. I miss her so very much.
I will leave with this quote that Christopher Robin said to Winnie the pooh...
"If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think, but the most important thing is, even if we're apart....I'll always be with you.

Miss you much Mom ~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007