In Loving Memory of Mom...: Easter Lillies...

Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Lillies...

This past Saturday John and I brought Mom some Easter Lillies and a Palm Cross for Easter.

They look beautiful . I miss my Mom so much that it hurts.

God gives and God takes away. I know this was always His plan. He always knew this was how it was meant to be. God gives and God takes away....
~~~~
I was sure by now, God, that You would have reached down
and wiped our tears away,
stepped in and saved the day.
But once again, I say amen
and it's still raining.
As the thunder rolls
I barely hear You whisper through the rain,
"I'm with you"
and as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise
the God who gives and takes away.
And I'll praise you in this storm
and I will lift my hands
for You are who You are
no matter where I am.
And every tear I've cried
You hold in your hand.
You never left my side,
and though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm.

(From the Casting Crowns song, "Praise You in this Storm)

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007