In Loving Memory of Mom...: Share a Story...Leave a Memory...

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Share a Story...Leave a Memory...

Please share a story about Mom or simply leave a message about her... Thanks for sharing.

Judy will always have a special place in mine and my wife's heart because of the LOVE that she radiated. I =We always loved coming to visit because she made us feel that we were right at home. Always a smile on her face even when she wasn't feeling well. We love and thank GOD that we had the opportunity to have known such a WONDERFUL PERSON. We know that we will all be together one day for eternity until then we LOVE YOU JUDY.
~POPPA JOE & PALMA
***********************
Judy was like my grandma. No not like, she was my grandmother. She always made me feel loved when I would visit my Aunt and Uncle. Every time I would come over either during a school vacation or a weekend I would always be with Judy. I used to always go to work with Judy and i would have so much fun with her cause she was one of the most funniest and wonderfulest person I knew. I think one of the funniest memory I had with Judy is when I had a loose tooth and Judy and Aunt Christine would chase me all around the house until that tooth was out. I remember one time they would threaten me saying they would get a wrench and pull it out if they had to. Every weekend I used come over my uncle and aunts and I feel bad because I haven't done that in a while, since Judy passed; and i don't quite know why i don't, i think its because I'm used to Judy being around and it feels weird without her, but really she never left us. Maybe physically, but if we keep her alive in our souls and hearts she never really left. I miss you Judy, and I still love you and always will. You will always be in my heart.
Love you, Taylor
*****************

Judy was a great person. She always made me feel welcomed at her home. She always had a smile on her face and always brought joy and laughter where ever she went. She will be missed greatly.

~CUZ JAY
**********

I WILL NEVER FORGET THE FIRST TIME I EVER MEET JUDY. JOHN WAS DATING CHRISTINE FOR A FEW MONTHS AND HE BROUGHT ME ALONG WITH HIM. WHEN WE PULLED UP JOHN CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA. HE HAD A FLYER FOR A GYM IN HIS CAR AND TOLD ME TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR AND TRY TO SELL HER A MEMBERSHIP. I WAS LIKE 11 YEARS OLD AND IT WAS LATE. JUDY WAS TRYING TO BE NICE ABOUT IT, BUT WAS WONDERING WHAT THE HELL I WAS DOING... SHE TOLD ME NO IN A NICE WAY AND SENT ME AWAY. WELL A FEW MINUTES LATER JOHNNY WENT INSIDE AND TOLD HER HE FOUND ME PEAKING AROUND THE HOUSE.. SHE WAS LIKE WTF... IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY... ALSO WHEN WE WENT TO LAKE GEORGE AND ON EVERY ROLLER COASTER WE WENT ON ALL OF US KEPT YELLING JUDY, THERE WAS LIKE 15 OF US.. ALL SHE KEPT DOING WAS LAUGHING.. THAT'S SOMETHING THAT I WILL ALWAYS MISS...HER LAUGH, AND TALKING ABOUT OUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS WHEN EVER WE SAW EACH OTHER.... RIP JUDY YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED.
~AMANDA ROJAS
*****************
I HAVE SO MANY MEMORIES OF MY MOM! THRU GOOD TIMES AND BAD SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME. THERE IS ONE TIME OF YEAR THAT I CAN NEVER FORGET AND THAT'S CHRISTMAS TIME. CHRISTINE, MOM AND I WOULD MAKE STRUFALAS EVERY YEAR AND EVERY YEAR MOM WOULD GET MAD AT US BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO MAKE LIKE 3 LBS. OF THEM. AS CHRISTINE WAS FRYING, I WAS CUTTING AND MOM WAS ROLLING AND CUTTING. AS MOM WAS LOOKING AROUND TO FIND ANOTHER INGREDIENT CHRISTINE AND I WOULD STEAL DOUGH AND HIDE IT SO THAT WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE UP ALL NIGHT MAKING THEM!!! I THINK MOM ALWAYS KNEW THAT WE WERE GONNA DO THAT SO SHE WOULD MAKE A LOT MORE THAN SHE NEEDED BECAUSE OF US.
THERE ISN'T A DAY THAT GOES BY THAT I DON'T THINK TO CALL MOM AND ASK HER A QUESTION ABOUT THE BABY OR JUST TELL HER THAT I LOVE HER. THE DAY SHE DIED SHE TOOK A PART OF ME AND I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL EVER FIND THAT AGAIN! WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT I WILL SEE HER AGAIN!
MOM I HOPE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT U MEAN TO US AND THAT WE ARE ALL LOST WITHOUT YOU. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS.
~TERESA
**********
Hi Christine and John.
This is Helene. Michelle's mom.. I just want to thank you both for including me in your moms memorial picnic.

Your mom was a very special lady who the few times I met her. I felt totally at ease and comfortable with and that's a lot for me.. cause I"m not too comfortable meeting new people.. But your mom.. was a wonderful woman and I felt very blessed to have known - if only for such a short time.

Please don't think for one moment. I wasn't thinking of your mom. while I was at your house. I was. and she has always been in my thoughts and prayers as are both you and John.. and I keep praying that your little 'one' will be coming to you SOON..!!!!
Your house. OMG.. It's truly a HOME. Its a work of art.. you have great taste and have really put together a place of total comfort and elegance.. Your house, reflects you both.. You have a lot to be proud of..

John, I met your mom and instantly felt like I know her.. She's a super lady .. It was great meeting her.

You are both very special people.. What you did for Jer.. was 'way beyond the call of duty' and he and Michelle both appreciate it. more than words can say.

As I said. you BOTH are wonderful - compliment one another and you can see the love between .. I hope you and John always from now.. have only happiness and health in your lives.

Thank you again.. for making me feel 'welcome'..

Losing my own mom.. just 4 months ago.. as you know. is very hard and tomorrow.. I close on her house.. so that's going to be hard... But we go on.. as we are supposed and we 'as I say.. "Fake it till we make it. My own way of dealing with things.. Put on that smile/or try to.. and just keep on doing it.. until it 'becomes more natural.. Hard. losing someone we love is devastating.. But like I said. We go on.,

Hey, on a happier note.. I want to tell you again. Christine. You looked wonderful. LOVE your hair..

Take care.
Love Helene

3 comments:

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ninest123 16.02
michael kors, tiffany and co, replica watches, ugg boots, louboutin, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, longchamp, replica watches, chanel handbags, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, burberry, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, nike air max, burberry outlet online, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, uggs on sale, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin outlet, ugg boots

Unknown said...

canada goose uk, moncler outlet, moncler, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, sac louis vuitton pas cher, links of london, barbour jackets, montre pas cher, lancel, supra shoes, canada goose outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, replica watches, converse outlet, moncler, ugg boots uk, swarovski crystal, bottes ugg, toms shoes, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, pandora charms, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, ugg pas cher, swarovski, pandora jewelry, doke gabbana outlet, doudoune canada goose, moncler, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour, marc jacobs, moncler, hollister, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, karen millen, moncler, coach outlet
ninest123 16.02

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007