In Loving Memory of Mom...: Puddin' & the Clock...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Puddin' & the Clock...

No it's not a new children's book (although it sounds like it very well could be).

Puddin' ~ Last night I made chocolate pudding. The My*T*Fine one. The one were you mix the powder and milk and stir for what seems like forever till you get a good boil going. As I was eating my still hot (the only way to eat) pudding I remembered Mom. I would make pudding and we would sit while eating it and watch General Hospital on SoapNet. I guess I was just remembering the times and missing her.

Clock~ I walked into little Bobby's (he's 23 now but will always be the little one) room the other day and saw that he had Mom's alarm clock. I suddenly got sad. Why? Who knows. I know it's just a clock but I guess I wasn't expecting it to be there. It should be on her night stand and she should be the one using it...but she's not. I thought and thought about asking if I could have it. Why? Who knows. I just wanted it. So I asked James if he minded if I traded clocks with Bob. He said it didn't matter to him. So I asked Bob and he was fine with it. Why did I need to have it? I really can't explain it but I do. So I dusted it off and set the clock and now it sits on my night stand. Makes me feel a little closer to her I guess. I really can't explain it but it makes me happy to see it there, on my night stand.

And there you have it .... Puddin' & the Clock ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lululemon, oakley pas cher, hogan, tn pas cher, new balance pas cher, north face, lacoste pas cher, ray ban uk, michael kors, true religion jeans, hollister pas cher, nike air max, timberland, mulberry, hollister, ray ban pas cher, nike huarache, coach outlet, nike roshe, abercrombie and fitch, converse pas cher, michael kors, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, nike free run uk, longchamp, longchamp pas cher, michael kors, nike air max, nike air max, nike blazer, nike roshe run, ralph lauren uk, hermes, north face, nike free, burberry, michael kors, sac guess, nike trainers, air max, air force, louboutin pas cher, coach purses, true religion outlet, replica handbags, sac longchamp, true religion jeans, vans pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher

Unknown said...

canada goose uk, moncler outlet, moncler, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, sac louis vuitton pas cher, links of london, barbour jackets, montre pas cher, lancel, supra shoes, canada goose outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, replica watches, converse outlet, moncler, ugg boots uk, swarovski crystal, bottes ugg, toms shoes, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, pandora charms, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, ugg pas cher, swarovski, pandora jewelry, doke gabbana outlet, doudoune canada goose, moncler, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour, marc jacobs, moncler, hollister, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, karen millen, moncler, coach outlet
ninest123 16.02

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007