In Loving Memory of Mom...: 17 Months & I'm sorry...

Monday, November 10, 2008

17 Months & I'm sorry...

17 Months of missing you Mom...
Sorry Mom, that I haven’t visited.
I was heading to see you but it was raining and dark and the cemetery was closed.
Sorry Mom, that I haven’t visited.

I need you now more than ever. My life is being turned upside down and I need you. Who’s homeless, I’ve taken in. Who has no direction, I’ve tried to show the way. Who’s lost what, we’ve tried to get back. Who can’t afford this, we’ve given.

Sorry Mom, that I haven’t visited.
I will this weekend, you can be sure of that.

I know that we will get through this but I wish you were here to help me, guide me. Help me be strong.

Sorry Mom, I will be there soon.

Missing you always!

Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007