In Loving Memory of Mom...: Happy Thanksgiving...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving...

Well here we go again. Just like last year, as I sit at the table I wonder how you did this by yourself. It takes Michael, Lisa, Bobby, Sandi, Christine and I to do the work to get dinner done that you did by yourself. You made it look easy. As we all gather today to give thanks for everything we have in our lives, it is the one thing missing that I think we all are most Thankful for in our hearts. You. Judy you are the piece in our lives that brought us all together and that bond is still there and as strong as ever in our hearts. To all our friends and family we wish everyone a healthy and Happy Thanksgiving.

With all my Love,

Johnny

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007