In Loving Memory of Mom...: Tattered and Torn...

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tattered and Torn...

I have worn Mom's nightshirt almost every night since she's been gone. It is white with little pink clusters of flowers and a little pink bow in the middle of the scoop of the neck. It was been washed every day only for me to put it back on that night. Well over the last 16 months I guess all the washing has taken it's toll on the poor little night shirt. It has worn thin and holes started to appear. And now the holes have holes and the rips have rips. I don't want to part with it. Today I caught one of the holes on the corner of the bathroom drawer and it ripped more. What to do...wash one final wash and put it away in storage or keep wearing it?
I think I will have to be on the hunt for new pj's but in the mean time I will keep washing and wearing all tattered and torn...

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007