In Loving Memory of Mom...: The Soaps...

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Soaps...

So I grew up watching channel 7 soaps...All My Children, One Life to Live & General Hospital. Mom and I watched General Hospital every night on SoapNet as we missed the 3:00pm show (they replayed it at 10:00 pm).I literally remember coming home from elementary school and watching General Hospital. It started at 3:00 so I probably only saw 15 minutes of it...but I loved it. I loved it so much that I can remember getting General Hospital stationary as a birthday present from one of my friends... Oh and that party was at a bowling alley where my Mom and I would join the summer bowling league...and if I'm not mistaken we always placed in the top three and I do believe 1st place one year :)

I haven't watched an episode of anything since Mom's passing but today in the cafeteria at work All My Children came on and the music in the beginning made me smile :)

~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007