In Loving Memory of Mom...: A visit...

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A visit...

Yesterday John, myself and Mia went to visit Nana and take down the Christmas decorations that we had brought to her. We decided that the Christmas tree and the Mom sign would be her year after year decorations...so we brought them home with us. I didn't think that it would be hard since we had Mia with us but I was so wrong. Mia walked up to Nana and waved, saying "Hi, Nana". It was so sad... Mom never got to hear her talk or see her walk. I feel so sad for Mia and for my Mom. Mia also placed a rock on top of Mom's headstone, took a flower from her blanket and then we waved good bye. Mia has no idea what was really going on but I plan to tell her all about how absolutely adorable she was that day...I know my Mom was looking down on her with that greatest smile.

~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007