In Loving Memory of Mom...: A Dear Friend...

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Dear Friend...

Everyone that knew my Mom knew about her dear, dear friend Irene. Irene has know my Mother for over 35 years. They spoke every single day. Irene lost her best friends 10 months ago tomorrow, a day that none of us will ever forget. My mom told her everything and vise versa. Over these past 10 months she now is there for me. There for me to cry with, laugh with and at times bitch with. We share a common bond...Mom. Together we bounce our feels off of each other. Irene has been by my Mom's side through all of life's up and downs...births of children, death of parents, divorce, marriage...I thank God everyday that she still calls to check up on me. In a way she's like a Mom to me. She has the kindest heart that would do anything for anyone.

Thank you Irene for being there for me...I love you with all of my heart!

~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007