In Loving Memory of Mom...: Happy Birthday & 19 Months in Heaven...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday & 19 Months in Heaven...












Happy Birthday Mother

It's sure to be the best one yet,Though you left me here behind.

Did you think that I'd forget?

Your cake this year, will surely be, A beauty to behold.

With the icing made of Silver, And the candles made of Gold.

Yes your birthday in Heaven,Will be such a grand affair.

And I know you'll look so lovely,With a halo in your hair.

The Angels will come from everywhere,To sing your birthday song.

And I know they'll be so happy,
That you've joined, God's Happy Throng.

No I can't send a card this year, Or give a gift so fine.

So I'll just send a special prayer, To that wonderful mother of mine.

Happy Birthday in Heaven Mom!


Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007