In Loving Memory of Mom...: I had a dream...(nothing to do with MLK day)

Monday, January 19, 2009

I had a dream...(nothing to do with MLK day)

I had a dream last night. It took place either at a Mall and or on Cruise Ship. I know that sounds funny. I was walking down the stairs of this Mall/Cruise Ship and met up with my Mom, and both Grandma's. They were sitting at a table as if to eat lunch or something. There were stores all round but if you know my Mom she hates the Mall so I'm not really sure where I was. It seemed real in the dream and like it was nothing to be meeting up with them. That's really all I remember. I wish that in my dream I realized what was happening so that I could ask questions. Find out how she/they are doing. They are obviously together, happy and shopping!

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007