In Loving Memory of Mom...: How???

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

How???

The last two days at lunch time I have gone to my favorite store, Target to look around. They are already starting to phase out Halloween and bring out Christmas. I have to admit that I don't know HOW I am going to get through Christmas. HOW am I suppose to decorate... HOW am I suppose to put on those cheery Christmas songs....HOW am I suppose to.... HOW????

Have no fear though while holding back those tears I was able to purchase my first Christmas decoration of 2007. I bought a new kitchen table cloth with snow flakes on it. All I kept hearing was "Oh, we need that...get it".... so yes Mom, I bought it :)

~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007