In Loving Memory of Mom...: Oh how I wish just one more time...

Monday, October 22, 2007

Oh how I wish just one more time...

I always called my Mom at work during the day, several times at that. What did we talk about... who knows ... anything, nothing at all. I miss that soo much. At work my co-worker calls her Mom throughout the day, basically just to touch base. I so envy her. It's sometimes hard to hear her talking to her Mother. Then again I try to remember when I used to play around on the phone with Mom. If she said something that was hard to believe I would say to her to "shut up" or I would hold down a key on the phone or bang the receiver on the desk. These things she all thought were amusing. I would give anything for one last "shut up" :)

~Christine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!! Well Christine I just had a BIG moment!! I have not been to this site in a while and the slide show and song hit me like a mack truck!! The tears are still flowing down my face!! Just want to let you know you did a great job setting up the pictures in the slide show and I cannot wait until Gavin gets up from his nap so I can show him all the pics of his Nana!!
-Sandi

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007