In Loving Memory of Mom...: A card...

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A card...

Yesterday John and I received a card in the mail from his brother Eric. The card meant so much to us that I would like to share it with you...hope you don't mind Eric.

The card read:

Most great people have something in common: they all have at least one person in their corner who believes in them. I'm sure I'm only one of many who admire and think the universe of you. I hope you can draw endless energy from knowing that wherever you are, whatever you're going through, there will always be someone to count on. There will always be someone somewhere wishing the best for you, rooting for you in spirit. There will always be someone who thinks of you, cares for you, loves you. That someone is me. ~D. Derrick Barnes

Johnny & Christine~

Just wanted to let you know you have been in my heart and my prayers. I think the world of both of you. Your both so beautiful and giving and I pray that God brings you through these hard times and makes you stronger.

God Bless
~Eric

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007