In Loving Memory of Mom...: Did Nana make it snow...

Friday, February 22, 2008

Did Nana make it snow...

Today is Gavin's 2nd Birthday...can't believe he is two already. Gavin has wanted snow so bad and what little we have gotten wasn't worth playing in. Well today, on his birthday he go it. Lots and lots of snow....good snow, the kind you can play in and that's just what he did, for two hours. Sandi said to Gavin I think Nana made it snow for you...Gavin replied "see her". Oh how I wish he could see Nana. I know that Nana is watching him and loving that he got to play in the snow. I know that she will be right by his side tomorrow at his birthday party and I know that Nana made it snow for him...So, Yes Gavin, Nana did make it snow for you on your very special day. Happy 2nd Birthday Gavin!

~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007