In Loving Memory of Mom...: Happy Valentine's Day...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day...

Every Valentine's Day for as long as I can remember I ALWAYS bought my Mom a box of Chocolates. Even before I could drive I would gather whatever money I had, hop on my bike and ride up to the 5 & 10 in hopes of being able to buy the biggest box of chocolates I could get... A tradition that went on until this year. Last year before John & I went away to Atlantic City for the night I made sure to get her a box of Chocolates and left them for her. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that that would be the last box I would buy her.

Back years ago Mom would also buy us little gifts. One year I got a bunch of smelly stickers...I was into collecting stickers...think I was in 6th grade, but probably younger. I can remember her making a heart shaped cake and the time she got my younger brothers, Bobby & Steven Valentine's day boxers.

Well, Happy Valentine's Day Mom...Do they have chocolate in heaven...I'm sure they do :)

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007