In Loving Memory of Mom...: Do you remember, like I do...

Friday, February 8, 2008

Do you remember, like I do...

As I got home today it hit me what today was 8 months ago...Today mirrors the days before Mom died 8 months ago, this Sunday. I can tell you what we ate for dinner (fish) that last friday night, I can tell you what we talked about, how bad she was feeling that day, how she cried because she could not get food to stay down, how I almost called the doctor because this was so riduculous, how we prepared for our father's day picnic, the very next day. This is the first time the the days of fallen just as they did 8 months ago. I am having a REALLY hard time with this. Did anyone else put this together like I have...do they remember???

~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007