In Loving Memory of Mom...: I went for you...

Monday, June 2, 2008

I went for you...

Okay Mom I went for you...On Saturday we went to see Indiana Jones. The third movie in the series. Mom loved Indiana Jones. Me, it's okay. We went to your favorite theater, Westbury Stadium, the one you went with James to, all the time. They actually should have a wing for the two of you since you saw Lord of the Rings there for like 17 weeks straight :)

There was a line in the movie that has stuck with me and if I remember it correctly it was Indiana Jones talking to a kid, a teenager, who later you find out is his son. His son was saying that he wasn't getting along with his Mom right now and Indy went on to say...You should be nice to her, you only get one, and you don't know for how long. Oh, how true...
~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007