In Loving Memory of Mom...: Thank you...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thank you...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all of the calls and emails yesterday and today regarding the anniversary of Mom's passing. Yesterday was tough but we got through it. We are all hanging in there. We received such kind, caring words, letting us know that everyone is thinking of us. John and I went to the cemetery and placed some flowers down. We also brought with us the stone and placed it down by her headstone. We then brought it home with us and placed it in our garden.

I wanted to share two thoughtful and caring emails with you from my Mom's co-workers and I hope that the senders don't mind. We thank everyone for keeping our family in your thoughts and prayers.

~Christine

~~~
Hi Christine,

Today being the anniversary, we are all thinking about you and your family. We are praying that God helps you thru this difficult day and surrounds you with the peace of knowing that she is in a better place, without pain. And the comfort , knowing that she will always be with you, in your hearts. We all love your family and you will forever be in our hearts and prayers!
Love, Donna
~~~
Hi Christine,

I know this is a very difficult time for you. It took me a good two years to really get over losing my Mom, and yes you never get over it but it does get better. It will be five years now that I lost my Mom on June 13th. Our relationship always reminded me of yours and Judy's. We did everything together. I feel like I lost two Mom's in the same month. If you need anything please let me know.

Love to you and your family, Robin

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007