In Loving Memory of Mom...: The #10

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The #10

So we are back from AC and we had a great time. Mom was forever on my mind. We played her numbers 1 (the month of her birth), 6 (the month of her death), and 10 (day of both). We hit 10 on the first go around. We were shocked but not surprised. It was a way of Mom telling us that she was with us. We enjoyed our little get away. I thought of Mom often. We went to a breakfast buffet on Friday morning. They had everything. Mom LOVED breakfast. It was her favorite meal. Well as I was looking around the buffet I said to myself Mom would be in heaven if she saw all this...then I remembered...she is :(

~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007