In Loving Memory of Mom...: 13 Months...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

13 Months...

With today marking 13 months since Mom's passing I sit here in total disbelief. Where has the time gone? 13 months, how can it be? I'll admit some days are harder than others.

I made a sauce last night and as we started to eat Steven turned to me and said "it tastes like Mom's" and you know what it did. I shocked myself.

I miss my Mom every day. Do I still cry, Yes. I feel bad that her grandchild will only know her by her picture. I feel bad that we were all robbed of such a wonderful person. But I feel glad when I look in the mirror every day and see my mothers face smiling back at me.

~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007