In Loving Memory of Mom...: 21 Months...

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

21 Months...

21 months ago, today, I lost my Mom.
21 years ago, next week, I lost my Grandma.
It never gets easier. I could cry as hard today as I did 21 months ago; as I did 21 years ago.
You learn to live with the pain. The heartache. We learn to go on.
There will always be a hole in my heart for my Mom and my Grandmother. We learn to bandage the hurt and go on. It's what's instilled in us and even when we cannot imagine moving on, we do; because each day comes and goes, and here we still are, going through the motions and getting through each of those days.

~~~~

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rain fall soft upon your fields,
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007