In Loving Memory of Mom...: Sad...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sad...

There was a program on last night either on Entertainment Tonight or something like that. There was a woman who was very over weight. I think she was around 900 lbs. Anyway she had two young daughters. I guess the show had been following her story and she was going in for gastric bypass. They didn't know if she would make it or not. A couple of days after the surgery she suffered a massive heart attack and died. Well that's all that I needed to hear. I lost it. I felt so bad for those little girls who will not have their Mom in theirs lives. Sad, just a sad story.
I don't know if Mom's heart failure was from the surgery or not. I can speculate that it was but will never know for sure.
I wish that she didn't have it. I truly, truly do. If only we listened more. Read more about it.
I could go on forever with the If's but I just miss her so very, very much.
Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007