In Loving Memory of Mom...: Pictures...they are a falling...

Monday, September 24, 2007

Pictures...they are a falling...

This actually happened last week to myself, Michael and Lisa. Here's the story...I was in Steven's room, looking over all of the stuff that Teresa had brought over. See, she needed to stay with us for a couple of days before she moved out of state to Tennessee. Steven was letting her use his room for the 4 days. I was in Steven's room looking at all of the luggage and just wondering how they were going to get all of this stuff onto the airplane when I turned and looked into Steven's mirror. There on the mirror's edge sat a picture of him and Mom. I looked at it and it fell down...weird I thought. It has been up there for 3 months now and hasn't fallen. Well that's when the other picture that Steven had of him and Mom also fell down. Wow...I stopped. Mom you are here...knowing exactly what is going on around us. I got goosebumps up and down my arm. I put the pictures back up and there they have stayed.

The story continues that Michael and Lisa have experienced the same thing just last week. He wasn't sure what it meant but once I told him what happened to me it was clear. Mom is always around us. Watching us and knowing what is going on. Mom, we miss you and keep making those pictures fall.

~Christine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christine,I told you at the wake, watch for the signs, your Mom is ALWAYS with you. Read any of the books by John Edwards and James Van Pragh. Listen to the music on the radio. She's here and she will never leave you.
oxoxoxo,
Aunt Diana

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007