In Loving Memory of Mom...: A start...

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A start...

Dear Family & Friends,

I started this blog today in loving memory of a remarkable woman...My Mom. I plan on sharing my thoughts, my sorrows...my life, in the hopes of helping me heal. My mom was everything to me and by sharing my days with her and you I will begin to heal from the inside out. Many thanks for taking this passage with me. Please feel free to leave a comment...post a memory, a feeling or something that you would like to share.


~Christine

2 comments:

Terri said...

There is a lot that has happened to me in my life. Losing my mother was the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. She was and still is the heart of this family and we all miss her dearly. I can't help but ask myself everyday the question we all want to know... WHY? Why did this happen to such a wonderful women? She did nothing in her life but help and touch everyone she met. She was my life and after she passed I cant help but think what am I gonna do now? The thing I am very thankful for right now is that my son Matthew got to meet the women who made me the person I am today. She loved him very much. Mom was the one to feed Matthew pears for the first time and the first son to cut his nails.

Mom,
I miss you and love you very much. I am lost without you. Life will never be the same without you.
I will always love you!!!!

chenmeinv0 said...

coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
canada goose jackets clearance
canada goose outlet
bengals jerseys
ugg slippers
montblanc pen
coach outlet online
replica rolex watches
christian louboutin shoes
2016.12.15xukaimin

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007