In Loving Memory of Mom...: Fun packed weekend...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fun packed weekend...

We had a wonderful fun packed weekend. My Brother, Bob, Sister-in-Law, Sandi and Nephew, Gavin came to NY for a visit. Them along with my Brother, Michael, Sister-in-Law, Lisa and Niece Mia, John and I went to White Post Farms . We also took our other Nephew Joey with us. We had such a good time. The kids (and adults) got to feed/pet the animals. The kids ran, jumped and just had an all a round good time. We came home and had a nice lunch and dinner together. The fun continued into Sunday. John made pasta and sauce for dinner and we all enjoyed a great home cooked meal before they each went their own ways. Mom was present I am sure. She watched down with a huge smile as her grand kids played. The sun was shining and I am sure that she had something to do with it. On Sunday the movie, Lord of the Rings played. One of Mom's all time favorite movies. So she was definitely hanging out with us for the weekend. My only wish, as always, is that she was here, here in person to experience all of these great times with us. Not a day goes by that I don't wish that. Not a day....

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007