In Loving Memory of Mom...: A Christmas Blessing...

Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Christmas Blessing...

Today as we start to prepare the house for Christmas we remember those who can not be with us and those who have passed. Today to my total surprise John flew in my sister, Teresa, her husband Rick and my nephew Matthew. What a TOTAL blessing. He felt that we all needed to be together on this very special Christmas...the first without Mom. He felt that it was important that the family while we will never be complete without Mom was as complete as it could be. So to my husband I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have truly made Christmas what it is suppose to be about...FAMILY!

~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007