In Loving Memory of Mom...: Six months...

Monday, December 10, 2007

Six months...

Today marks six months that you have been gone
Six months have passed yet it seems so new
The pain is still here, stronger than ever

Six months of wishing for just one more day,
To ask your opinion or just know your there

Why were you taken I was not ready to let go
You were my rock, my heart and now your gone

I wish you were still here to lend me a hand or to
tell me that I’m not doing so bad.

It’s a tough role to fill but I am doing my best
Carrying on traditions they way you would have.

Six months have passed yet it seems so new
The pain is still here yet we must all still carry on.

I miss and Love you Mom…

~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007