In Loving Memory of Mom...: Happy New Year...

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year...

Today is New Years Eve and while others make their plans to party the night away I can't help but feel sad. I don't know if I can put it into words... I am sad to say goodbye to 2007...why you ask? I had the most horrible last six months of my life but yet I am still sad. It feels like with saying goodbye to 2007 that it's like losing my Mother again...weird I know but yet it's still how I feel. I guess since Mom passed in 2007 I will always feel a connection to it. It was the last year of her life and I think that's what makes me sad.

So Happy New Year to one and all... Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

Till next year....

~Christine

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007