In Loving Memory of Mom...: Happy Birthday to Me...

Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me...

I have had a very emotional weekend and then with today being my birthday...well it didn't help. I didn't want to celebrate the day... am I wrong, I don't know. I woke up in a bad mood, eyes swollen from crying and went to work. At work they decorated and gave me cards and had a breakfast for me. I have to tell you that it worked...it made me feel better. Then with all of the Birthday wishes from family and friends I am feeling better. I guess I just have to remember that people are there for me and while it is okay to reframe from celebrating it's also okay too.

~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007