In Loving Memory of Mom...: 15 Months...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

15 Months...

Dear Mom,

Today marks 15 months that you have been gone, 15 months of missing you. I hope that you are dancing with the angels. I hope that you are free of any pain and loving every minute. I hope that you have been surrounded by other loved ones that have passed. I hope that you are bowling again and kicking some butt at it. I know that you are cooking up a feast and feeding everyone.

Know that not a day goes by that I don't think of you. I wish that you were still here. Here to see Mia on her first day of school with her big girl back pack. Here to see how excited Gavin was to start up again at Creative Parenting and how he is truly the smartest kid in his class. Here to lend Teresa some advice on dealing with 19 month old Matthew while being pregnant. Just here...

And while I know that we can't see you that you are always by our side.

Missing you with all my heart and soul....

~Christine

No comments:

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007