In Loving Memory of Mom...: Blubby...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blubby...

So tonight I want to make a nice hardy dinner. Mom had made an amazing Chicken Macaroni Casserole. Off to her recipe box I went...found it. If you have ever tried to follow one of Mom's recipe you know what I am faced with. Mom never gave you exact measurement's. She was such a good cook that she didn't need to think that way but me, I'm still new to this whole cooking thing. I need to know how much of this and that. See what I'm faced with?

How much Chicken? A dash or what of pepper/salt? See how much milk, one cup or more...what??? The last line is the best. Bake 350 until Bubbly. That was Mom, Bubbly. If you needed one word to describe her I think that this is the word, Bubbly.

Well wish me luck tonight and feel free to make this delicious recipe and if you figure out how much milk, do share :)

~Christine

Nana and her babies...

Nana and her babies...
Gavin, Matthew & Mia with Nana taken Easter Morning 2007